A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cuppari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cuppari, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cuppari, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuppari graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cuppari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Cuppari FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Cuppari practice?
- Dr. Anthony Cuppari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Cuppari practices Surgery near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Florham Park, NJ.
See Orange Surgeons.