A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Cuppari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Cuppari, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Cuppari, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuppari graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuppari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cuppari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Cuppari practice?
Dr. Anthony Cuppari practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and General Practice near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Orange Surgeons and Orange General Practitioners.