inactive

Anthony F Cutry MD,PHD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 review

December 13th, 2015
BEST SURGEON HANDS-DOWN
Dr.Cutry literally SAVED my life, me and my ENTIRE FAMILY is GREATFUL, BED SIDE manners is 100%, before,During, & after SURGERY he's the BEST.not only does do follow ups not just a day or two after surgery he goes above his call for aftercare, and if there is ANYTHING he can do, he's a MAN of his WORD...

January 18th, 2014
Multiple abdominal surgeries
Dr Cutry is one of the most intelligent, hard working, and proactive medical doctors that I have ever known. He has stuck by me and my family through multiple surgeries. This man is doing what God has called him to do. He cares with all that's in him about his patients. I would recommend him to do surgery on me and my family or friends over ANY SURGERON. Thanks to Dr Cutry I am still alive and watching my two year old grow everyday. May God continue to bless you Dr Cutry as you have blessed me.

November 19th, 2012
EXCELLENT CARING...UNDERSTANDING, UP FRONT DOCTOR..