A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Czerwinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Czerwinski is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Czerwinski, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Czerwinski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Czerwinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Czerwinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Czerwinski practice?
Dr. Anthony Czerwinski practices Nephrology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Nephrologists.