A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Agostino is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M D'Agostino MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Agostino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D'Agostino practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Lincoln, NE.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Child Psychiatrists.