A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Agostino is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M D'Agostino MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Agostino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D'Agostino practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Lincoln, NE.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Child Psychiatrists.