Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer Astrocytoma
- Brain Cancer Meningioma
- Brain Ischemia
- Facial Nerve Pain Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Gamma Knife Surgery Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Glial Cancer Glioma
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Tumor; Stereotactic Radiosurgery; Spinal Tumors; Brain Cancer; Endoscopic Neurosurgery; Glioblastoma Multiforme; Brain Tumor; Acoustic Neuroma; Gamma Knife Radiosurgery; Hemifacial Spasm; Orbital Tumor; Skull Base Surgery; Trigeminal Neuralgia; Stereotactic Neurosurgery; Meningioma; Skull Base Tumors; Pituitary Neoplasm; Anaplastic Astrocytoma; Gliomas; Brain Tumor Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Ambrosio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio practices Neurological Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.