A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Ischemia
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L D'Ambrosio MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio practices Neurological Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Neurological Surgeons.