A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Amico, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert D'Amico MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D'Amico practices Diagnostic Radiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Radiologists.