A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Souza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Souza
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. D'Souza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Souza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Souza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D'Souza MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Souza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D'Souza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, CT and Naugatuck, CT.
See Shelton Internists and Shelton Cardiologists.