A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Souza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Souza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. D'Souza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D'Souza MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Anthony D'Souza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D'Souza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Shelton Internists and Shelton Cardiologists.