A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dagostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dagostino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dagostino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagostino graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dagostino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dagostino MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Dagostino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dagostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Dagostino practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.