A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D Alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D Alessandro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D Alessandro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D Alessandro, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D Alessandro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. D Alessandro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M D Alessandro MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. D Alessandro practice?
- Dr. Anthony D Alessandro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony D Alessandro practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.