A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sanders, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sanders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Jennings Community Hosp Inc
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dee Sanders MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Sanders practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Seymour, IN.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.