A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Sanders, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Jennings Community Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D Sanders MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Anthony Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Sanders practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.