A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Williams has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dwayne Williams MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Anthony Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Williams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.