A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dal Nogare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dal Nogare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dal Nogare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dal Nogare graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dal Nogare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Roy Dal Nogare MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Dal Nogare practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dal Nogare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dal Nogare practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kalispell Internists and Kalispell Pulmonologists.