A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony D'Amico, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony V. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Anthony D'Amico practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.