A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Darmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Darmiento is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darmiento graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Darmiento has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Rocco Darmiento MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Darmiento practice?
- Dr. Anthony Darmiento has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Darmiento practices Internal Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY.
See Newburgh Internists.