Dr. Antony Daros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antony Daros?

Bad day

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Tony Darous has absolutely no compassion Wht so ever!the difference between him and his father is night and day!he grew up as a spoiled little brat at his private school. He has no idea Wht it is to have to work a real day of work like normal people. He doesn't even give u a going over when u go to him. If u are lucky he may listen to ur hear depends on his mood!he is the most self righteous Hippocrates in the Lutheran faith!seriously is he a man or a woman I can't tell u for sure! But he knows it all and he will sure tell u so! I feel he is in able to even wipe his own but without his father to guide him. I just thank god I am not in his shoes when it comes to join the lord for I believe he doesn't have much of a chance when u hide behind religion it's like the pin and eye of camel!!i am 57 yrs old and he is by far worst Doctor in all ways I have ever been too!!if u want a good laugh go to tony Darous u will be amazed how he could be a doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2016

He is very knowledgeable, attentive to your needs, wait time is no longer than 15 minutes.

Need a friendly and skilled GP?

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Great family General Practitioner who had taken care of my husband, my mother and me for several years now. I gladly recommend him!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Great doctor for over 25 years.

Posted on February 17th, 2014

i was with antony for 7yrs he has no compassion what so ever i really have nothing good to say about him so I'm not gonna say nothing just bedside manner is terrible and has no compassion

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Worst team of 'doctors' and I use the term lightly..... Horrible, trained at a below average medical DO school in Missouri. Poor quality

Posted on February 13th, 2013

He can sometimes be a bit harsh but a better doctor and diagnostician simply cannot be found; the excellency of his and his father's (They share the same office.) care, skill, and abilities can be matched only by the best of the best. One telling sign of their quality: Other medical field practitioners use them.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

I think Dr. Daros is a good Dr.or I wouldn't continue to be his patient. The problem I have with his office is you have to wait a half hour to check out. At the time you check out the receptionist also makes out her deposit slip when you pay and does many things that can wait until you have checked out the patient. The people checking you out are not very pleasant and not quick at checking you out. When I was their 3 weeks ago I had to wait an hour in the room and then 20 minutes to check out. I think it would be a great idea if they remodeled their office making it more comfortable, updated and more organized to assist and expedite the entire process. I think the nurses are very nice and helpful..

DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE GOING TO HIM

Posted on September 1st, 2012

After I was released from Brighton Hospital for drug dependence, I went and saw him to be put on Suboxone. I felt that he really did not want me on the medicine, and when i told him it helped with my pain as well as ultram. He looked at me and gave me the feeling like i was just a junkie, and also i had to pay out of pocket for those apt's. Then i found out that my insurance was paying for those visits. They were double dipping! I was MAD, and they fixed the problem, and started to bill my ins. for the visits. But when by back problems started to get worse, he just sent me to a bunch of surgins and they did NOTHING. So I asked fro my credit balance and went to another dr. BUT TO YOU ALL. If you are seeing him for Suboxone, your insurance will pay for the visit, and they HAVE to bill them and take that. Don't let him or them fool you into paying out of pocket. If so find another DR.

Love this doctor!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Most doctor I second guess and look online when I get home because of their seemly deaf ear. I am comfortable sitting back and letting this doctor do his magic, he brought up a lot of things I had not even noticed or would have forgot to tell him. Best thing is I feel I can tell him the truth and get the truth in return without worry of a condescending attitude. I don't do reviews, but he deserves one. This doctor listens! I can't get over the bad reviews. I don't think he cares too much about you're finances, I can tell his job is to ensure physical well being. I am the cheapest person around and that's what caused me to seek care and also put this into perspective. I did talk about medical cost comfortably with him and would just ask him to prescribe generic. All I can figure is every person (even doctors) i'm sure have some bad days. If you don't like him you're first time, he is worth going to a second time to be sure I just want a strange day for either party. I would like to see them take medicaid at least for a secondary insurance so my children can also get the best care possible.

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. A Daros treated me very kindly when I was having mental health issues. He was with me for 45 minutes, talking, asking questions, and most importantly LISTENING. He helped me more than I thought he would be able to. He has also helped me with a back injury and insisted that I have further tests done because he feared that there was more going on than what met the eye. He was right. Every time I go in to see him, he checks up on me to see how I am feeling and coping with my mental health issues. He is an absolutely wonderful doctor.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Daros for years and like him. His nurse and himself are always professional and friendly. The office staff is rude at times. Willing to have me see specialists if it beyond his scope of practice. I like his no nonsense attitude.