A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dash graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dash has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Zeiger Dash MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Z. Dash practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dash practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Medford Internists and Medford Nephrologists.