Dr. Anthony De Bari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
Didn't do to much for a broken arm.

June 19th, 2015
Best Doc around
Dr. Debari did both of my knees in 2006, he was so caring and made me feel so comfortable, I would never go anywhere else for my bone care. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a caring, compassionate, competent doctor.

April 7th, 2015
He's the best. He listens cares and treats your illness.

February 5th, 2015
Pain free for 5 years. 2 new knees. Great physician

January 16th, 2015
hands of gold
Dr. Debari has hands of gold..this man has saved my life. proper diagnosis

January 25th, 2014
from the first time I met dr. debari to the last conversation I was told so many lies. I was lead to believe my injury was much worse than it was and the repair would fix my problem completely. I had the surgery recommended and after months of therapy never got any better. I went to get a second opinion and was told that my nerves were not bundled properly and severed during the surgery. I underwent several painful days in therapy and had to take medication for the severe pain that I still suffer to this day. I was told by this doctor that I was responsible for the injury therefore took the risk of the surgery taking that risk that has caused such unspeakable unthinkable pain. This doctor showed the worst bedside manner that I have ever dealt with. I worked in a hospital so knew of many doctors that would never cross lines this debari has done. Karma, Karma..

July 24th, 2013
3 doctors can't fix what he did to me
for being such a so called christian man he uses FOUL words way too much.. nothing went right about my surgery that he did. you shouldn't be crippled after he is done... he preformed one mistake after another and I am a mess because of his (as he said in his blog) falling asleep during my surgery.. KARMA .. but no one deserves it more than he does. I will never be a whole person again because of dr. d.. he always sent Jason in to give me the bad news.. coward.. he made the mistakes but Jason has to put it in a box and make it sound pretty.. thats just being a coward.. I have so much anger because of what he did to me.. I hope that he will feel pain the way I do everyday because of him.. I mean everyday you coward..

July 23rd, 2013
Nice doctor for my 3 year old daughter. He did surgery on her when she was 8 months old and it went very well. We follow up with him about once a year. She looks forward to going to his office because there is a HUGE fish tank in it and she loves looking at the fish. I can understand why they have it because the wait in the waiting room takes FOREVER. I mean we've waited an hour once to get in the room then waited another hour in the room!! That is my only con. I always bring snacks and toys with us because do you know how difficult it is to keep a 3 year old occupied for 2 hours??

November 27th, 2012
Should we do drug testing on Surgeons?
Once I had my surgery and I was given an extra half inch in height. I was never given another appt with the surgeon ( never saw him again)

September 12th, 2012
They said my app was at 4
Pack a lunch because you will be waiting

July 23rd, 2012
We as a family
Have had Dr. Debari since he came to Saginaw/ never/ have we ever been displeased with his work/ethics/or staff.I have always refered friends and family and strangers off to him. If there is ever a wait in his office / it is because something unexpected has come up and they do there best to help the urgent patients first/... Will always recommend them. :)

January 18th, 2011
My New Dr.
Dr.Debari really listend and helped me out a lot as did Jason. Great Staff as well.