A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Debeus is Poor. Dr. Debeus has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Debeus, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Uveitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Debeus graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Debeus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debeus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Debeus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Debeus practice?
Dr. Anthony Debeus practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Antwan Debeus, Dr. Tony Debeus