Dr. Anthony Deboni MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery East Syracuse, NY

4.7

May 21st, 2017
Amazing Doctor
I had both labiaplasty and a breast lift done by Dr Deboni. Everything was awesome and I am so happy with my results. I feel like a new woman and my boyfriend agrees!! Great practice and staff. Very skilled and made me feel so comfortable.

May 9th, 2017
Tummy Tuck
I had a tummy tuck by Dr Deboni. I am thrilled with my result. Both he and his PA Beth made me feel comfortable and extremely well cared for. They were always available and so genuine and kind. None of the attitude that I have seen in other plastic surgeons. Awesome!!

April 22nd, 2017
Best in Central NY
I traveled from out of state to have my surgery done by Dr Deboni. His office and staff are outstanding. I had a tummy tuck and breast implants. I am sooo happy with my results. Highly recommended.

February 20th, 2017
Talented and Caring Doctor
My friend and I went to see Dr Deboni for Timmy tuck consultations. I had lost a lot of weight and he felt I was a hood candidate. I had the operation and I look and feel awesome. Dr Deboni met with my friend, but felt that she want as good of a candidate for surgery because she still had too much fat u Dr her muscles. He was very kind and explained that it would increase her risk and she wouldn't get a good result. I wish she had listened. She went to another plastic surgeon in town who agreed to operate and she has had terrible complications Dr Deboni is as caring and honest as they come!!,

February 5th, 2017
Breast lift
I had beast lift with Dr Deboni. I asked my friends who work at the hospital and everyone said he was the best! I couldn't agree more. I am so happy with my new look and feel very confident. Dr Deboni and his staff are so warm and caring. I felt very well taken care of. Thanks Dr D!

January 28th, 2017
THE BEST!!
I have been a long time patient of Dr Deboni. He is awesome! I have had breast augmentation and look amazing. He is the Boob God of central New York! He has operated on several of my friends who have all had outstanding results. I also get Botox and filllers done by his PA Beth Phillips. She is so talanted and my results are very natural. I have had Botox and fillers done by others in the past, and no one has come close to Beth's results. Love these guys!!

December 2nd, 2016
Labiaplasty
I had a labiaplasty done by Dr Deboni and couldn't be happier! I had always been bothered by the extra tissue on my labia. I consulted with a few different surgeons, and Dr Deboni clearly had the most expereince and comfort with the procedure. He and Beth, his PA, made me feel very secure and comfortable. I am so happy with my results and feel so much more confident. Excellent doctor!

December 1st, 2016
I had a breast augmentation by Dr Deboni. He is simply the best! He took so much time explaining the options to me and the surgery went great! I have the best boobs in Syracuse thanks to Dr Deboni! Don't go to anyone else, he is the best!

September 9th, 2016
Gifted Surgeon!
He's incredibly gifted! Dr. Deboni has far exceeded my expectations! He's a skilled surgeon who's taken exceptional care and time to treat me as a person and not a case file. I'm a breast cancer survivor of 15 years, and my original reconstruction needed intervention! Dr. Deboni recently replaced my bi-lateral breast implants, due to capsular contracture and some other issues. This wonderful surgeon is second to none, and I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff. Heartfelt Gratitude

March 5th, 2016
Labiaplasty
After interviewing several surgeons, I chose Dr Deboni to perform my labiaplasty. You can imagine that having to show someone an intimate body part that I was feeling insecure with was very difficult. He made me feel so comfortable with his easy going yet professional manner. I felt immediately comfortable with him. He took the time to listen to my concerns and give me options to reach my goals. He performed the surgery in his office with the help of his PA Beth. They work together so well, and my outcome is fantastic. I no longer feel embarrassed by my appearance "down there," and it is impossible to tell that I had surgery. Best thing I ever did! Would give him 6 stars if I could!

February 26th, 2016
Breast enhancement and Botox
Went to Dr Deboni for a breast augmentation. Everyone is right; he and his PA Beth are the best! He is so caring and spent a great deal of time answering all of my questions. My surgery went perfectly and my breasts look great. I am much more confident! Highly recommend him for your cosmetic surgery! And Beth is the best for Botox and fillers. She has the perfect touch.

January 21st, 2016
I had a tummy tuck by Dr Deboni and am thrilled. Dr Deboni spent over an hour discussing options and answering all of my questions. He and his PA Beth are so warm and friendly as well as informative. I never felt like I was asking a stupid question and they were available 24/7. I look and feel amazing. He is awesome! Definitely the cosmetic surgery doctor in the Syracuse area.