A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Defelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defelice graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Defelice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Defelice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Defelice practice?
Dr. Anthony Defelice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Orthopedic Surgeons.