A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Defelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Defelice is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defelice
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Defelice Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defelice graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Defelice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edward Defelice DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Defelice practice?
- Dr. Anthony Defelice has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Defelice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Surgeons.