A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Defelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Defelice is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defelice graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Defelice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edward Defelice DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Defelice practice?
- Dr. Anthony Defelice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Defelice practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Orthopedic Surgeons.