A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Degennaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Degennaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Degennaro, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Degennaro graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Degennaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Degennaro FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Degennaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Degennaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Degennaro practices Otolaryngology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Otolaryngologists.