A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dekker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Henderson Dekker DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Dekker practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dekker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dekker practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Drum, NY.
See Fort Belvoir Family Physicians.