A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dekker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dekker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dekker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Henderson Dekker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Dekker practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dekker has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Dekker practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Primary Care Doctors, Fort Belvoir Addiction Specialists, Fort Belvoir Family Physicians, and Fort Belvoir Psychiatrists.