Learn more about Dr. Anthony Delfico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Delfico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delfico
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delfico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Delfico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delfico graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Delfico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Ridgewood, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Delfico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Delfico practice?
- Dr. Anthony Delfico has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Delfico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.