A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Delfico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Delfico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delfico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delfico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Delfico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delfico graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Delfico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Ridgewood, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Delfico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Delfico practice?
- Dr. Anthony Delfico has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Delfico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.