A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Gaizo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Del Gaizo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Del Gaizo practices Urology near Belleville, NJ.
See Belleville Urologists.