A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Delgaizo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Delgaizo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Delgaizo, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgaizo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Delgaizo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delgaizo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Delgaizo practice?
Dr. Anthony Delgaizo practices Urology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Belleville Urologists.