A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Del Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rossi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Del Rossi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rossi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Del Rossi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Del Rossi MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Del Rossi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Del Rossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Del Rossi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.