A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Del Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rossi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Del Rossi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rossi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Del Rossi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Del Rossi MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Del Rossi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Del Rossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Del Rossi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons and Camden Cardiothoracic Surgeons.