inactive

Anthony C Delsardo MD Patient Reviews

2.3

June 18th, 2015
Dr. Delsardo is a very competent physician. His office staff is pleasant and helpful.

September 4th, 2011
TERRIBLE DOCTOR
I feel I was groped by this man. I was made to take off my shirt and bra. He did a breast exam while I was in the sitting position. I have never had an exam like that before. I told him I just had a mammogram recently. His bedside manner is horrible. Avoid him like the plague.

August 20th, 2009
Only in it for the money
One of the worst experiences of my life was to make the mistake of going to this so-called doctor. Never trust am american doctor who graduates from a Mexican medical school. He didn't ask me a single question about my health and my disability, completely ignoring me when I tried to tell him of my symptoms, A scam artist

August 18th, 2009
Unfriendly, unhelpful
Beware of any doctor who got his degree at a Mexican Medical School. He had poor bedside manor and seemed strangely uninterested in my symtoms, aske ...