Dr. Anthony Deluise Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Deluise Jr?

February 4th, 2011

rotator cuff surgery

Dr. DeLuise operated on me for rotator cuff and explained fully every aspect of the operation before and showed me pictures which he gave me on my first follow up visit afterwards. I was very impressed with the time he took with me and always asking me if I had any questions. I never felt rushed at all my appointments both before and after my operation. The surgery was done at the North Attleboro surgical center which I would recommend to anyone having this surgery. Everyone was very attentive to me. The office staff at the Foundry was also very nice.I would highly recommend Dr.DeLuise to anyone needing this orthopaedic surgery.

December 3rd, 2010

I like that as a surgeon, Dr. DeLuise treats conservatively first. He'll try to avoid surgery via conservative treatments (like PT, steroid shots, etc.)rather than wanting to rush the patient right into the OR. He is very informative and takes time in appointments to make sure you understand your diagnosis, treatment and any alternative options you may have. In a prior career, I worked with surgeons and it can be very common for them to lack a caring bedside manner - Dr. DeLuise most definitely is not lacking in that regard. He is warm and appears to be interested in his patients as a whole person, rather than just a "bum shoulder" or "bad hip." My only issue is a tendency to rush appointments a bit - but that seems to be standard with all doctors these days in my experience.

September 14th, 2010