A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Demaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Demaria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Demaria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaria graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Demaria has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Nicholas Demaria MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Demaria practice?
- Dr. Anthony Demaria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Demaria practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.