Dr. Anthony Depaola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Depaola?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Depaola?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016

Best PCP i have ever seen

I teach doctors at a residency program and have known many attendings over the years. But Dr. depalo has the best bedside manner i have ever seen. Firm yet caring and manages to dance that fine line between friend and doctor.

September 9th, 2015

Kind easy going matter of fact. Let's me have input in the decision making.

April 16th, 2015

Dr Anthony De Paola is a tremendous asset to our community.he is a consummate professional, Awesome nurse, his phlebotomist has a deliciously euphoric sense of humor ,office staff has the ability to put patient at ease

June 13th, 2013

Best Doctor i have ever had.

I work for Atlantic Health so i see hundreds of physicians each month and Dr. Depalo is the benchmark against which all others are judged. He is knowledgable and his treatment options are current and well thought out. He seems to truly care about his patients and has an amazing bedside manner. I am a difficult patient at times and Dr. Depalo finds the hard to find line between making me happy and making me healthy.

August 2nd, 2012

By far, the finest Doctor in New Jersey. Takes his time, sits in the room with you, listen to the problem at hand, makes a accurate diagnosis and gives the pros and cons about treatment and the options available. Rating is beyond above 4 stars and I have been a patient for more than 5 years!!

January 18th, 2011

The Best Doctor I've Had (And I've Seen Many)!

My husband and I have been patients for almost six years. We have chronic illnesses, and I have complex, complicated issues. It seems I have a rare genetic disease. Many others have written me off, and some have even doubted my sanity, but Dr. D has stood by me and believed me and supported my search for the right diagnosis. He's also very kind, compassionate, and friendly. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor. I receive great treatment, and great referrals when needed.

August 18th, 2010

Dr. D is great for me

Dr. D is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. My husband and I have gone to him for around 10 years and he's diagnosed our issues with 100% accuracy. His personality and professionalism is perfect for making my husband and I confortable. His assistants are as well friendly and professional. He's the best! More doctors need to take bedside manner lessons from Dr. D because he makes us feel at ease and he truly cares.

April 17th, 2017