A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DeRaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRaimo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeRaimo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony DeRaimo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRaimo graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. DeRaimo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph DeRaimo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. DeRaimo practice?
- Dr. Anthony DeRaimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony DeRaimo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Radiologists.