A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DeRosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony DeRosa, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRosa
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. DeRosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony DeRosa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRosa graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeRosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John DeRosa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. DeRosa practice?
- Dr. Anthony DeRosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony DeRosa practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.