A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DeRosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony DeRosa, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony DeRosa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRosa graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. DeRosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Tidewater Phys MultiSpeciality
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J DeRosa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. DeRosa practice?
- Dr. Anthony DeRosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony DeRosa practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.