A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DeSalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony DeSalvo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSalvo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony DeSalvo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSalvo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. DeSalvo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Kona Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Thomas DeSalvo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. DeSalvo practice?
- Dr. Anthony DeSalvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony DeSalvo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kealakekua, HI.
See Kealakekua Internists, Kealakekua Hematologists, and Kealakekua Oncologists.