Dr. Anthony Deutsch MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Athens, GA

3.4

April 26th, 2014
Terrific Doctor
I haven't experienced any of the bad things that others are complaining about (I've seen him as a patient now for many years). This doctor finally figured out what many others missed at the time: that a majority of my symptoms had to do with Asthma!!!

October 31st, 2013
Second opinion needed
I took my daughter to see him in 1986! He was rude and disrespectifull to myself and my daughter. His answer to everything was she has Asthma. Gave her steroids and all kinds of medications. After 2 months with no improvement at all I took he for a second opinion. My daughter had undiagnosed pneumonia. Was treated with a long course of antibiotics and has been fine ever since. She is now 28 and healthy. She did run and play with the other children and she does have Christmas trees every year. She did all the things he said she could not do. Always get a second opinion!

October 15th, 2013
Great Staff
Not only is Dr. Deustch very knowledgable in his field, he is also quite personable and his staff is outstanding. They do their best to help with anything they can, and are very proactive and thorough. I could not be more pleased with the office and service.

August 19th, 2013
Poor Bedside Manner and Just Plain Negligent
After a heart attack, my cardiologist prescribed beta-blockers which cannot be used while receiving allergy shots. I made an appt. with Deutsch to discuss other options to deal with my allergies and asthma. He barely said a word and summarily dismissed me! I am still having asthma problems and am seeking a new doctor. In my 52 years, he is the worst doctor that I have seen. I would not recommend him to anyone.

May 3rd, 2013
Wonderful Results for me and my granddaughter
My granddaughter who is five years old, had been coughing for months. Our pediatrician said it would resolve itself, but the cough was so distressing that it was disruptive in class. Dr. Deustch saw her and effectively treated her in two appointments. She no longer coughs all the time. Turns out, she has asthma. After that experience, I went to him with my chronic sinusitis. Thus far, I have had no further problems, and I'm continuing the prescribed regimen. I would and have recommended this doctor to my friends.

April 22nd, 2013
Scared of patients
He did not introduce himself or look me in the eye. He made me wear a mask but told me I probably just have reflux. He made light of my 2 month cough and made me feel stupid for coming to see him. No worries...I won't be back.