Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Diflumerei
Dr. Anthony Diflumerei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Diflumerei is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Community Medical Center, Toms River. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Diflumerei has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Anthony Diflumerei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Steven Wrigley
Toms River, NJ 0.37 mi33
Dr. Matthew Caddell
Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Lakewood, NJ 7.46 mi17
Dr. Miriam Nulman
Lakewood, NJ 7.49 mi