A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dimarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dimarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarino
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Dimarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dimarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dimarino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Dimarino MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Dimarino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dimarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Dimarino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Gastroenterologists.