A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dimarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dimarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dimarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, and Celiac Disease.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimarino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance