A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DiMarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony DiMarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony DiMarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. DiMarino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DiMarino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony DiMarino MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony DiMarino practice?
- Dr. Anthony DiMarino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony DiMarino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Gastroenterologists.