A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dimarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dimarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarino
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dimarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dimarino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Dimarino MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Dimarino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dimarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Dimarino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Gastroenterologists.