A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dippolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dippolito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dippolito, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dippolito graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dippolito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dippolito MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Dippolito practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dippolito has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dippolito practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Colorectal Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.