A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Distefano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Distefano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Distefano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Distefano graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Distefano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Distefano MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Distefano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Distefano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Distefano practices Urology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Urologists.