A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Distefano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Distefano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distefano
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Distefano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Distefano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Distefano graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Distefano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Distefano MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Distefano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Distefano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Distefano practices Urology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Urologists.