A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Doerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Doerr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Doerr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Doerr MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Anthony Doerr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Doerr practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists.