A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Doing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Doing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doing
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Doing, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doing graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doing has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony H Doing FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Doing practice?
- Dr. Anthony Doing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Doing practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsbluff, NE.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Cardiologists.