A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Doing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Doing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doing
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Doing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Doing, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doing graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doing has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony H Doing FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Doing practice?
- Dr. Anthony Doing has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Doing practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Internists and Scottsbluff Cardiologists.