A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dominic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dominic, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominic graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dominic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Dominic DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Dominic practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dominic has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Dominic practices Family Medicine near Apache Junction, AZ.
See Apache Junction Family Physicians.