inactive

January 4th, 2016
Excellent! Very satisfied.

July 24th, 2014
Horrible PA
I no longer go to this practice but was very delighted initially. Dr. Dom is awesome, respectful and takes a lot of time with you as a doctor should but very few do. I saw him only once for pain management for three failed spine surgeries. Failed in respect to bone graphs not taking hold. I saw the doctor prior to his vacation, gave a urine for analysis and scheduled apt for the next month. My apt was during the docs vacation (unfortunately) and saw a heavy set PA whose name I don't recall. He almost immediately accused me of getting pills from another doctor and wouldn't hear anything else and I was discharged. I in 10 years haven't had a single dirty urine not once. He showed me the state database printout which stated 120 hydrocodone. He said see right there you received 120 vicodin tabs from Dr. so and so. I insisted I didn't. I did tell him that about a week ago I went to the walk in for bronchitis and they called in antibiotics and a cough syrup. Well the 120 was 120ml of cough syrup not 120 tabs of vicodin. So yes in a way I did take something but wasn't aware what it was except cough syrup. I assumed it was just a stronger version of one that is over the counter. What's even more annoying is that I let the office know I went to a walk in so it would be on the record which has always been an acceptable practice with any pain management doctor I saw in the past 10 yrs.

November 25th, 2013
UNFAIR TREATMENT
HE SAW ME 3 TIMES AND ON THE 1ST VISIT I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO THE PAIN CLINIC. 2 APPTS LATER HE ACCUSED ME OF GOING EVERY WHERE LOOKING FOR PAIN MEDS HE SHOWED ME A SIGNED FORM (NOT BY ME) THAT HE WAS THE ONLY DR ALLOWED TO GIVE ME PAIN MEDS AND LISTED 3 I WAS SUPPOSEDLY GETTING FROM HIM BUT NEVER DID. I HAVE SINCE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH PARKINSONS DISEASE. THEY OVER BOOK I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY ONE TO GO THERE MY OVERALL RATING IS A ZERO

October 23rd, 2013
I went to Dr. Dominic with a medical concern. On my first visit when I did not see the Dr. I felt it was acceptable because basic blood test and other test were ordered. I could tell that the nurse I saw did not actually listen to what I was saying by the responses she gave. But I decided when I saw the Dr. I could talk directly to him about the concerns. I waited more that a week for the test results and finally called the office. I was told everything was normal and they did not give call backs on test results that were normal. How was I suppose to know that? I felt I had been ignored. I never saw Dr, Dominic, but the treatment I received on my first appointment made me run to another Doctor.

September 7th, 2012
The Doctor was Very Kind and Always spends an Exceptional amount of time and Effort in regards to my level of healthcare need.The office is OLD with Mild efforts of staying current. The front office is Always dirty, suggesting upper-class patients would not be openly welcome at the office.(but, they would be missing out on the special bed-side-manner and expertise of this particular doctor, if judging by the cover of this book) Wait Time: Always between 1 to 3hours wait, before being seen for my appointment time. (but, I would consider this doctor worth the wait)Since,(at least)2008-2010, I have been disappointed by the doctors selection of front office staff and Pleased with his Back Office Staff.

January 12th, 2012
Doc is GREAT - staff is terrible.
I've been a patient of Dr. Dominic's for a long time and have been very pleased with the care he takes with all of his patients. He takes time to explain your medical condition, treatments and options, etc. I've never felt rushed during my time with Dr. Dominic. Because of this, I know he's doing the same thing with his other patients and he regularly runs late. If you have an appointment later than 10 am, you often wind up waiting several hours past your appointment time. Most of his patients understand this and make appointments as early as possible - the office opens at 7am.But, I've finally changed doctors because of his staff. They are less than professional in their attitude or behavior. The final straw was a new charge of $50 for an appointment before 8 am. I could see it as a "convenience fee" IF it was before the office opened, but his normal hours START at 7am. When I spoke to the girl in his "billing department", she said, we are doing it because the insurance allows us to. I said, "It's not right to charge this fee because it's during your regular hours". She said we're doing it because the insurance companies say we can do it, not because it's right. If I was a cash-paying patient without insurance, the same appointment would not have been charged the extra $50. The final straw that pushed me into finding another doctor was when the girl in "billing" said, "Why are you so upset, YOU aren't paying for it, your insurance is!" My insurance pays all but $13, so I **AM** paying for at least part of it! Besides, who does she think pays for the insurance? When I went to sign the release for the records to be sent to my new doctor (which took them nearly 3 weeks to do), the receptionist was less than friendly. I left the office and then remembered that I had forgotten to cancel my standing appointment, and ask when the records would be sent, so went back in. The receptionist was speaking to her co-worker, mocking my phone conversation with the "billing" department almost word for word, so I knew that I hadn't actually been talking to the "billing department" when I originally called. It took almost 3 weeks (instead of the "2 at most" she'd said - retaliation?) for the records to get sent to my new doctor. I had to call 2x to find out if they'd gotten the records. When they finally got to the new doctor, she said she had "some" of the records and hadn't had time to review them all, so I'll have an extra visit to pay for after the doctor gets all the records.

September 14th, 2010
Watch out for PA
Dr Dominic is wonderful when diagnosing a condition, attentive to therapies, and has wonderful patient interaction. There is a PA who works with Dr. Dominic and I have had situations with testing, bloodwork and re-scheduling for test results. I will only see Dr. Dominic now, yes, there is a wait, however,he is one of the last good ole Drs left not running a medical assembly line, and in my opinion, it is worth the wait.

October 9th, 2008
Office
His front desk ladies are very rude. If you donot pick the 7:00 am appt. you will wait for hours to see the doctor. I have waited 3 hours before getting in and this is normal.