A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dorsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dorsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dorsey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsey graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Dorsey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dorsey MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Dorsey practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dorsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dorsey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Tucker Internists and Tucker Cardiologists.