Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile
Atlanta Heart Specialists Inc.
1468 Montreal Rd
Tucker, GA 30084
770-638-1400
Locations and availability (7)

|  One of Atlanta's Best Cardiologists Hands Down.  |  show details
by Ronen N. on Apr 29th, 2013

I wouldn't even know where to begin on complimenting this outstanding physician, and believe me, I don't take time out of my day to write reviews about for nobody. I've had for many years volatile issues with my blood pressure, and I've been countless times to the ER over it, alongside probably 30+ doctors in the last 10 years. I'm still currently being worked up for underlying root causes for it (due to possible endocrine issues), but in the last 10 years, all I've been running into is ego-centric doctors who seem to be more concerned with the prestige of their office building than their actual competency. Dr. Dosery indeed went into this profession for the right reasons. Not only is he razor sharp about anything / everything cardiovascular, but it's very evident he cares about his patience on a human level. I myself am a serious researcher, I know a lot more than most normal patients about medical conditions, and it says a lot about a physician when he can gauge that and talks to me on my level, when others doctors kick up their ego and won't allow the patient to be a participant in their own care. Just the flow of every visit I've had with him exudes a VERY hard to find balance of competency, confidence, cooperation, empathy and true care. I've ticked off many doctors with the complexities of my ongoing issues with this Blood Pressure, and walking in to the visit armed with a ton of knowledge. Conversely, Dr. Dorsey is always cool as a cucumber while still staying focused on forming meaningful solutions from the information we both share. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone without a split second hesitation, but I'm almost apprehensive to recommend him "too" much so that I still get my own appointments as fast as I'm used to. ;)

|  Compassionate Comprehensive Care  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

He has a great bedside manner. He is extremely competent. His office workers are always pleasant and caring. I recommend him highly.