Dr. Anthony Dragone MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Quincy, MA

November 21st, 2013
Remarkable Experience
My entire experience as a patient when brought into the emergency room at Milton Hospital at 6 a.m. On a Sunday morning was remarkable. The staff were waiting for me. When Dr Dragone came in I was struck by what a real person he was and funny. Despite what was going on for me pain wise which was worse than Childbirth, my husband and I always find room to joke. Dr Dragone was like a friend we just hadn't met yet. He also made me feel very comfortable. I had a strong feeling I was in exceptionally good hands; and I was right. I later did some research and found out what an accomplished surgeon he was. In my case we anticipated about 40 minutes in the O.R. But procedure took 2.5 hours. I'm not sure there are many other physicians that could've pulled off what he did.It was serendipitous that I saw him in emergency rather than the scheduled surgery with another Dr. a month later. The world is a better place with him in it. Can we come him?

May 3rd, 2012
Repeat failure surgery
Condescending individual that prefers to talk about himself not the patient. Two surgerys were supposed to be basic internal surgeries that failed in both cases leading to two additional emergency complex surgeries. Now my life has changed forever...for the worse..much worse..strongly recommend second opinion...

April 21st, 2009
Very good physician
I would recommend a family member or friend to see him if they needed a general or vascular surgeon.

October 2nd, 2008
I feel the doctor is an excellent surgeon, but the wait in the waiting room for my last check-up a few months after my surgery was a nightmare. I had to wait 3 hours in the waiting room and then another twenty minutes to a half hour in the examining room. I have to come back in a year the spring of 2009. Believe me, I am going to try to get an appointment to be the first to be seen for the next appointment.