Dr. Anthony Drobnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Drobnick?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Drobnick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2015

Highly skilled, collaborative and congenial doctor who cares intensely about his patients.

May 24th, 2013

I was happy to find Dr. Drobnick in St. Michaels. He is in my opinion the best psychiatrist I have ever had. On the eastern shore there are no competent psychiatrists. I know because I've tried some of them and none are of the caliber he is. I had to go across the bridge to find a good Dr. in Alexandria Virginia. I was satisfied with her but was seeking TMS treatment and he is the only one offering that on the shore. I think Dover is the next closest. TMS helped me to actually be happy and not just get through life with a mediocre outcome with just medicine. But Dr. Drobnick's knowledge of psychiatric drugs helped him to tweak my meds or add and take away the ones needed for a better combination to help me feel better.I have sent other people to his practice and they too were more than satisfied with him. If you're fortunate to have Dr. Drobnick as your Dr. then you will experience. the same professionalism I have and feel better than you ever have. I've suffered from depression my whole adult life and at 56 yrs. old I am feeling the best I ever have. Thank you Dr. Drobnick.

May 10th, 2013

My review

First, let me start by saying Dr. Drobnick is a very, very nice person. He is a very understanding and compassionate person who will really genuinely try to help you. Now with that said here were my issues.. The doctor never tried to pinpoint any problems psychologically or discuss therapeutic measures to control and better myself. I am bipolar, he never taught me about a proper diet for bipolar. I mentioned it once and heard nothing in return. No attempts were made to pinpoint my problems and fix them, just to voer them up with some seriously screwed up drugs. I was just prescribed medication which really made me unable to perform daily activities and seriously screwed with my mental stability. Celexa: This was the worst of them all. If you miss one day of this medication you will feel like (what I can only imagine) a heroin addict withdrawing. The effects from this medication were horrifying and getting off the medicine took a complete month of shakes, dizziness, depression, light headedness and more. Seroquel: I tried it once. Sorry, I prefer full cognitive function. I feel like this is something you should get to a 500 lb wild animal to knock them out, not a human. This medication does nothing but knock you out. Triliptal: Did nothing for me, had the same effects of the others. Bad stuff! Dr. Drobnick seemed like the perfect fit at first. Between the medications prescribed and being rushed in and out, I was not pleased. Dr. Drobnick, if you read this I am not attempting to hurt your feelings or reputation, rather help others who may end up in my shoes. As a person who can read people very well I can tell you the doctor is a nice man but I was not there for kindness I was there to be fixed.

November 4th, 2012

Compassionate, perceptive, and thorough.

Working with AJ Drobnick is a life-changing experience for me.

March 7th, 2012

A very scary experience

I blacked out several times on medications prescribed by this doctor. When I told him, he changed the medication but was mad that I contacted him to say I was passing out. And, for some reason people not involved with me or his practice knew what medications I was on and spoke about this in a forum.

June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Drobnick is the best physician I've had and the most compassionate psychiatrist. He is very respectful of his patient. I spent more than four years looking for a competent psychiatrist, and feel blessed to have found him.

October 24th, 2009

My All Time Favorite Doctor!

Dr. Drobnick is one of the most compassionate people I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He is bright, extremely profession, and dedicated. I have complete confidence in his ability to treat me as well as others, which generally doesn't happen often in this day and age. The world would be a much better place if all Doctors cared as much as he does!

July 2nd, 2008

Dr. Drobnick is terrific; thoughtful and a great listener

November 27th, 2016