A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Duany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Duany is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Duany, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duany graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Duany MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Duany practice?
- Dr. Anthony Duany has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Duany practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.