A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Duk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Duk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Duk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duk graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Duk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dai Duk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Duk practice?
- Dr. Anthony Duk has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Duk practices Psychiatry near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Psychiatrists.