Dr. Anthony Duk Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Duk?

Posted on March 11th, 2015

very understanding of my condition

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Not a very good communicator for a psychiatrist.

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Dr Duk is a great doctor, I may not always agree with everything he says but I never doubt his concern for my well being. he is willing to go out of his way to make sure you get the care you need however don't be surprised when he expects you to do your part.

My son's doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr. Duk was my son's doctor for over three years. He was instrumental in helping my son with his mental illness. His dedication and interest in my son helped in getting my son on SSI. He took an interest in my son. Sadly, my son died 8/26/12 due to complications from surgery. Dr. Duk called and gave me his condolences and offered grief counseling to anyone who needed it. It is so wonderful to see a doctor who truly cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Duk for giving me my son back. I sincerely appreciate all you did for him

Dr. Duk goes above and beyond....

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Always listens intently and gives his opinion and diagnoses...talks to you like he's concerned and talks about options or remedy.

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

He is very professional, caring, and remembers specifics. He also uses email and responds personally which I find extremely helpful. Great Doc! Was surprised to see his ratings low?!?!

professor,Ph.d.

Posted on October 9th, 2011

I was his patient with bipolar disorder.He put me on an addicted sleeping pill, and another antidepressent pill which made me worse day by day. As a result of this wrong disgnosis, I got one of those episode which almost ruined my life, and lost one year of school.Finally a great female psychiatrist inOrange county saved my life. I don't recommend this doctor under no circumstances.Good luck

Extremely ethical!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Duk is wonderful! Yes, he is young, but that does not make him someone who pretends to have more experience than he really does. He gives you plenty of resources for you to access in between visits, as well as information on how to get a message to him in case of an emergency. He is not a "write a prescription and get you out of there" doctor; he will actually maximize your appointment time there and ask you questions that helps him understand your condition(s). I can't recommend him enough.

find a good psychiatrist,

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I went to this doctor with bipolar disorder for two months. He doesn't have much experience in this field. I had an episode, and he didn't give me any medication to stop my mood swing,and I was getting worse day by day.Until I found a great psychiatrist in orange area. She is wonderful, and within a week I am feeling much better.If you ever want to find a good psychiatrist, read the reviews of patients. They usually give their honest opinion.

Posted on November 16th, 2017