Anthony A Dunkwu MD Patient Reviews

4.9

December 2nd, 2015
my best experience i ever had even with a cesarian section Dr. Dunkwu made my delivery a memorable moment an excelent doctor thank you its been 7 years ago and had my second baby and it was normal delivery.

October 23rd, 2012
Lease Administrator
Dr Dunkwu was very personalble, very caring and listened to what I was saying was wrong with my body. Came all the way from Hawaii where the doctors here diagnoses stated that surgery would be way more invasive. Had one visit with Dr Dunku which took soooo much weight off my shoulders and Dr Dunkwu put me at ease. It's now been over a month since my surgery with Dr Dunkwu and I have not felt better (mind and body) since I started this with the GYN's here in Hawaii 7 years ago! Thanks to Dr Dunkwu and staff, I will be sending some Hawaii snack goodies to them soon! EXCELLENT all around!

February 19th, 2011
Good for Annual Exam
I've been going to Dr. Dunkwu for about 6 years for my annual PAP smear. The office is clean and staff are friendly. He has has a brief consultation with you in his office before and after the exam. He's gentle and explains what he is doing the exam. About a week after the exam, the office will mail a notice to say the lab work is fine. Only one bad experience-A couple years ago, Dr. Dunkwu's office called to say the doctor didn't collect enough sample to complete the PAP, so I needed to come in again. I didn't have a problem going in again, but they charged me a second time! I didn't think that was fair, since it was the doctor's fault not doing it correctly the first time.

March 29th, 2010
Hes a very trustworthy and caring doctor. Looks out for the best interest of the patient and their health.