A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Durmowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Durmowicz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Durmowicz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Durmowicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Durmowicz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Durmowicz practice?
- Dr. Anthony Durmowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Durmowicz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.