A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Durmowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durmowicz
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durmowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Durmowicz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Durmowicz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Durmowicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Durmowicz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Durmowicz practice?
- Dr. Anthony Durmowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Durmowicz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians and Silver Spring Pulmonologists.